Infection Prevention & Control Policy For Oven Plus Cleaning Specialist
We would like to reassure you that our family run business will remain open for business, offering a safe oven cleaning service.
Please read below the precautions we are taking in order to adhere to the government guidelines, creating a safe environment for you and our team.
- We will quote your clean if differing from set prices online, and book this in with you over the phone. All other bookings will be taken through our website.
- We will text/call you when we arrive at your property, so that all you have to do is open the door. You can choose to retreat to another room, and continue communication via the phone, and/or we will keep a safe two metre distance and discuss any needs in relation to your clean.
- We will wear masks and gloves.
- We will disinfect/wipe over areas we come into contact with such as door handles, touch points and areas that we have used during the clean.
- Where possible we will operate on a paper-free basis; meaning cashless payment.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during these unprecedented times.
In order to avoid handling of cash, we would prefer if you could pay for your Oven clean by card/ or by bank transfer.
Bank Transfer details can be provided on request.
All of these procedures have been implemented for your safety and ours. We will continue to take advice from the Government and the NHS regarding safe practice and will amend them as necessary, during this pandemic.
Thank you for your understanding
Managing Director OvenPlus Cleaning Specialist